MY FAVORITE THINGS BY CATEGORY
These are the items I own, use and love as you'll see on my Blog + Instagram page! (keep scrolling, there's so much more!)
1. The one and only Bible I have ever owned, this is my legacy Bible, meaning I will be passing it along to my children ( I am creating 3 - one for each child) when I am gone. It's an amplified version which is an easy to understand translation, it has a sturdy and durable hardcover (the dustcover shown in the photo is removable) that is perfect for painting and making it pretty like I did, it has larger text and it's filled with useful commentary by Joyce that are practical sound teachings that can be easily applied to "everyday" life. This is an excellent gift idea: weddings, birthdays, graduation form high school or college, someone hurting... or just because!
2. My favorite happy highlighting markers that add beauty to the pages of my bible, they don't bleed through the page and they are light enough not to hide the text! A must have functional set of highlighters! (If you don't know what to highlight or write on the pages of your bible, check out my Bible Binder kit in the shop, it includes a "what to write on the pages" bible study guide.)
3. These simple and timeless white and gold bible tabs are a sophisticated and understated way to make finding where you want to go so much easier! I don't pretend to have the books of the bible memorized in order, so these are not only beautiful but super helpful!
4. I'm a pen snob, I searched a long time to find these happy pens that coordinated beautifully with my happy highlighting markers! Not only did they have to look lovely on the pages of my Bible together, but they also had to pass the "no bleed through to the other side" test, as well as quick dry to reduce smears test. Also, these are extra fine tip, which is an important space saving feature for writing in the margins.
5. Super sticky white Post-It notes are THE must-have study staple you didn't know you needed! They are perfect for adding a note or a little extra writing room on the pages of your bible, they allow you to use your Pilot Pen and Pastel Highlighters perfectly to keep a beautiful cohesive look on the pages of your Bible.
6. A super sleek and pretty white three-hole punch makes creating your binder pages quick and beautiful, it's also pretty enough to leave out!
7. If you want to paint and prettify your bible cover like I did, it's super simple! Just coat the cover with this acrylic gesso, which prepares the surface for paint, then paint with any color acrylic paints and add an optional sticker.
8. This beautiful set of happy highlighting makers also coordinates beautifully with my happy pens. I use highlighting markers from both sets shown, as I am pretty particular about hue shades matching - it's the graphic designer in me.
9. A set of durable binders is essential if you plan to keep your lovely resources for future generations to learn and grown from, so basically your legacy binders!
1. Healing The Soul Of a Woman by Joyce Meyer
2. Soul Detox by Craig Groschel
3. Fervent by Priscilla Shirer
4. Present Over Perfect by Shauna Niequist
5. Rhythyms Of Renewal by Rebekah Lyons
6. It's Not Suposed To Be This Way by Lysa Terkeurst
7. The Power Of A Praying Parent By Stormie Omartian
8. The Power Of Praying For Your Adult Children By Stormie Omartian
9. The Power Of A Praying Grandparent By Stormie Omartian